Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

male flowers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by headie shot, Oct 6, 2011.

1. i was bord so i took some clusters off my male and quick dried them in the toaster, and guess what? I got high, holy crap! so whats this all about that you cant smoke males cause it seems to work pretty well. i uploaded a pic of the raw "bud", so you can see what im talking about.

Attached Files:

2. wow it's finally evolved eh?

3. Never really thought about this, just believed in what other people said.

Also it could be your mind playing tricks on you.

Seeing as if you give someone a tic tac and tell them it's lsd or whatever they might actually beleive they're getting high, could be the same as what you've had.

4. they have very low amounts of thc in them

If you have a very low tolerance you might have felt some effects

5. ya i dont know mabey its all in my head. all i know is that my male is about 5-6 months old and it was all i had left, i smoked it and that was that. ill upload another pic after its done drying

6. final product

Attached Files:

7. Looks like some schwag. It'll still probably get you high though.

8. you got no argument from me bro haha

9. And for anyone planning on growing, I think that that means you can cook with the male plants?

10. dude you should make canabuzz butter or something and use it in everyttttthing so you are always buzzed lol.