Male...Female...Seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hoko, Feb 26, 2003.

1. K, Second post today was on the 5th page reading and someone said that males sprout from the pointed end of the seeds and femals come out of the flatter end of the seed is this true because i always thought that the plants dont have a sex until later cause males can change females to males and exc and the seed the round end has a in dent in it to keep it connected longer so that the seed develops before it cracks off well getting to the point is this true of wich side or not?

2. IVE NEVER HERD OF SUCH A THING BUT HEY WHO KNOWS AND THE SEED DOES DETERMIN THE SEX OF THE PLANT

3. dude told
    that was a real fked up post

FIRST OFF DONT YELL AT PEOPLE OR CALL EM NAMES BECAUSE THEY ARNT SURE WHAT MEANS WHAT!
    You were new to it at once, so is everyone at sometime. Its GOOD to ask about what you dont know, I want to encourage it not discourage it.

NOT TO MENTION - Your very wrong, light has JACK to do with what sex it is. the SEED determines it, How do you think they have feminized seeds!?

Okay sorry for gettin a lil mad but dont get mad at someone for asking, and you should have asked first cause its definitaley not light man.

end of rant

4. hey told if light decides the sex of the plant we would never get stuck with males dont ya think WHOS THE DUMBASS NOW

5. The taproot will come out of the same place whether it is male or female.

Bad information is a whole lot worse than no information at all so try not to post if you don't know or your high on something other than weed.

6. YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN

7. k thanks all really appriciate it didnt mean to get everyone fighting sorry

8. HEY HOKO
    A GOOD WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF A FEMALE ARE WHEN YOU GET A BAG OF GOOD SHIT LOOK FOR THE BIGEST STICKIEST BUD THAT ONLY HAS ONE OR TWO SEEDS IN IT CHANCES ARE THEY WILL BE BITCHES.IVE DONE IT THIS WAY FOR AWHILE NOW AND 8 OUT OF 10 TIMES YOULL DO ALLRIGHT.

9. I don't know the answer but I do know that everyone needs to chill out. No name calling, people! Control the caps lock, too.

Hoko, you didn't do anything wrong so there is no need for you to apologize. We're normally pretty peaceful here but something went wrong real quick with this one.

Thanks to those of you who tried to calm the thread down.

Grasscity Deals Near You