Male/female????? Newbie

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Will420chitwn, Feb 12, 2019.

1. whats going on everybody!!!! Please take a look at my plant. It's about 6.5 weeks old. Got the seed from a a bag of bud I bought (og), germed well, ffof, 270 watt ufo, hps 100 watt x2(side lighting). I just added 100 actual watts of CFL 65k lighting. Can anyone tell what sex this plant is just by looking at it? I tried to clone a branch yesterday using aloe and put it in fox farm soil under 250watts of hps lighting in hopes to see the sex of the plant. Honestly the clone seems to be dying. Will it still show its sex if under the Hps 12/12 cycle.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Calyx-o, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Still early yet however. I will post a e0fdeeefbba04ddea09b7b1034abaa18.jpg pic for future reference

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I thought I should be seeing a lotta hairs at this point in time, 40 days. Thanks

4. Looks female. U tube Humboldt Seeds and they have a video on how to tell the sex within 3 weeks of germination.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  5. How long do you plan on vegging?

6. I ordered a chemdawg auto and blue diesel auto yesterday. Maybe I'll start the flowering process today, it's pretty big. I really hope it's a female, I put some effort into this thing with the electric bill and hiding it and stuff. However I did learn a few things in the process and look forward to yielding something outta the autos.

7. Yeah if you're pressed for time and space flip light schedule and start flowering because the stretch is real

• Like Like x 1