malcolm in the middle

Discussion in 'General' started by aaaaa8, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Very underrated shw am i correct?

it always takes me back to those younger days that nothing else can replace.

Reese and Hal are hilarious.

2. I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY 100% AGREE. omg this thread made my day, this is my favorite show of all time. its on everyday at 2. and im there, stoned, everytime.

3. haha im at school but i have tivo so everytime i come home i watch it.

I like the later seasons better, like 3-7. But they're all great. My favorite episode is when reese tries to mail himself to japan.

4. yea its pretty awesome. Lois pisses me off so much though.

5. OMG I thought I was the only one that was obsessed with this show.I can't even count how many times nostalgic monments this show has brought up,you know the Futurama days and when dragonball Z was on the International channel.....aahhhhhhhh memories.

My favorite episode was uhh all of them(sorry OP can't choose one)

6. Oh my god yes! I totally watch this show everyday before I go to school. Haha today was the one with Hal's and Lois' 20th Anniversary...such a good episode :D

7. Hells yeah, that and family guy are the shit. I like 2 and a half men too!

8. malcolm is 100x greater than family guy.

Family guy is ok, at least it was back in the original days. The past 3 or so seasons have been pretty bad.

9. Trying to compare Family guy to Malcolm in the middle is like comparing a weed addiction to an alcohol problem...it's just not right.

10. Malcom and Family guy are 2 of my favorite shows.

11. i watch it when its on, always funny

12. First season was genius. Francis' parallel life at military school is funny as hell.

13. yea i watch it when its on.. not lately though

14. Hell yes, I love Malcolm In the Middle.

One of the very few sitcoms to not use a laugh track by the way.

15. Yes yes, Malcolm in the middle is great. But not to rain on everyones parade, Scrubs is better.

16. I remember loving this show when it was on tv. I'll have to find someone to download some seasons for me to watch high

17. yes, this show is the greatest! gotta love hal, I watch it everyday, it never gets old :D

18. Ever tried to watch malcom in the middle and breaking bad in the same day? Now theres a trip!

19. Haha, I used to watch that show allllll the time.

My favorite episode was lois' birthday, the 'clown fight' at the end.

20. Haha I love hal, he's hilarious.