Malaysia is putting the Death Penalty on Drugs on hold...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mikeferdy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. After all the shit I posted about Malaysia... I think they are finally coming to their senses...

Drug-related executions on hold | Free Malaysia Today

My estimates of 400 was grossly under represented...

2. Yet more proof that its weed BEING illegal that causes death and pain and not weed itself.

Nearly 900 people? Ridiculous.

3. Thank goodness some tiny sense of sanity is beginning to show up there! :hello:

Being sentenced to death for having the "wrong" (yet never-fatal) leaf in your cigarette in just plain madness! :eek:

The US leads the way in many things, become an activist and help restore sanity to the world! Get cannabis legal here and the rest will follow! :yay:

Granny :wave:

4. No... 900 Malaysians not counting foreigners which was never disclosed...

5. Pardon All Inmates arrested for Cannabis

The United States has arrested over 8 million Americans for cannabis & according to the 2009 poll 6,200 people a year are sent to federal prison. 1 in 8 prisoners are behind bars for Cannabis, this costing the US economy over 1 BILLION annually to keep inmates behind bars! Free these inmates and free this money, This will boost our economy by using the money for other important issues & it will stop supporting inmates that are arrested for cannabis!
    Sign on http://www.change.org/petitions/pres...-for-cannabis?

6. So sad to see people hung over weed.