Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Malawi Gold- My First Grow Ever - Harvest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schoool, Jun 8, 2014.

1. #1 Schoool, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Hey ALL- I was hoping that I could get some advice from those of you who have experience with growing tropical strains in tropical regions (I'm in Malawi and the rainy season is well over - winter is here). How much longer do you think these plants have left before I can harvest? This is my first grow and I've been trying to read as much as possible. A good magnifying glass is difficult to find in the developing world, so I've been basing everything on the color of the pistils and the girth of the bud itself (which I know can be inaccurate). Thanks! / Zikomo Kwambiri!

Attached Files:

2. looks like its a nice Sativa isnt ready Yet ,looks like it needs 8 weeks maybe longer depending on when it started to flower other factors etc Etc,look into a 420 Scope or something to that nature.

3. Not ready yet, looks bloody nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks Thanks (I don't think buying a 420 scope is a possibility because I live in a village).

5. Those spider mites may get out of control if you don't do something

6. #6 Schoool, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    @MagicEndeavor are you talking about that little web? I don't really know what a spider mite is or what it does.