Malana Cream Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by DeMalanaGuy, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Opportunity - US Cannabis Market

Current Market Gap & Opportunity -

The cannabis industry is a lucrative and big industry in the US with new innovative products comming in every day. Even after so much innovation and variety among the cannabis products there is a gap because of the lack of quality hash products in the dispensaries in the US.

The hash I want to bring is Malana Cream which grows in Malana village located in the foothills of himalayas. Malana Cream is in high demand in Amesterdam and has also won High Times Cannabis Cup at least twice. It sells for a premium because it is a way superior product in terms of high, smell and purity than anything else that gets sold. Contemplating on the success Malana Cream have had in Amsterdam I really feel it is a great new competetive product to bring and test in the US cannabis market.

Challanges -

The main challenge I see is regarding growing and extrating it in the US. It is grown in the Himalayas where there is very rich soil composition. It will be a challenge to recreate the environment and soil composition along with getting the seeds to be able to grow it in the US.

Also It is not very clear to me on how it reaches Amsterdam, many people on the internet say that it reaches the Amsterdam coffee shops via the black market.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. It is the charas or hash or hashish which comes from the Malana Valley in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Charas, called bhang in Himachal, is the resin obtained from a species or strain of the cannabis plant, which grows naturally in the valley and is also cultivated illegally. For more detail also see https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/malana-10eloto-cream-hash.1603619/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Green seed co on vice tv did a couple of seasons. One episode was this cream - can be found on YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for sharing, i'll check it out!

5. Hey thanks for the info, it looks like the link you have shared is taking me to my post, is that what you intended?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It has been a few years but I've brought the tool to a friends house and he had two 5 gallon buckets of 2nd rate buds that we smashed up in a couple of hours. He built his own version the following day as I remember. Turns out we lived less then an hour apart.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sounds like a good idea- I'm big into hash. Especially extraction by hand rubbing. It seems like the simplest harvesting method. When I grow it, I'll rub it down for the first harvest, then make a shit ton of bubble hash from the rest. I'd keep the hand rubbed stuff and sell the bubble to anyone who'll buy.

8. LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. sup brass, when you gonna put a dildo on that sawzall?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Why are you laughing at my dream?

11. Are you going to import the people that grow and harvest it by hand also? The dirt in the air, from their skin. All of that is included in that taste.

12. Well, no. I'm going to go there and learn the hand rubbing technique then apply it on my dream plot, Teaching my workers how to do it.
    As for the contamination, I intend to mitigate its impact by supplying nylon gloves and then putting them in the freezer to get the stuff off.
    best hashish in the world

13. If you think I am laughing at you, then you need thicker skin, however I think I know you. Also why waist time, brass gave you the golden secrete to making hash. Sifting is just a waist and waist of time. That's just my .02c