Making wooden pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by redPHAT, Oct 31, 2013.

1. So guys,i decided a needed a new pipe and i was looking around my shed for cool shit to turn into a pipe then i saw a wooden broom,it didn't look like it had been treated or anything so i cut a piece off,drilled it and im sanding it now,im going to put a screen in it after,will post pics later

2. tried it out tonight,smoked a whole stick with no issue at all,great for smoke tricks
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. #3 Big Juice, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    There arnt any loose wood fibers from the hole you drilled? I tried something similar awhile back but it wasn't smokeable cause the wood fibers would catch n burn before the weed wouldEdit: Phr33 GP pl0xSent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Clays best that art stuff clay but wood is second, just use hard wood

5. sorry for late reply,the pipe is now dead,worked very well for a few months though. i made a new one out of metal 

6. you inspired me, I have had some oven bake clay for a while that I had planned on making a pipe with. gonna go do that now... lol watch for the thread

7. Dude that's sweet! I'm making one to right now haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391486841.893555.jpg Snakeis

8. I used to do that, drilled some holes in a piece of dowel and it worked well enough.

9. I've made them with drumsticks. Best wood pipe I've smoked yet. Plus you can make the bowl separately and make a really nice looking pipe.

Sent from the secret military spy satelite that is in geosynchronous orbit over the midwest, beamed to WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounced back into the aerosphere up to COMSAT 6, beamed back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137 and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo.

10. My creation this morning.

[​IMG]

11. not bad op small bowl tho i wouldnt use it very long your going to start inhaling burnt wood smoke n shit.

12. Ive made one and its good to coat it with lemon oil before smoking. Let it dry then smoke

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app