Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making weed/THC pills?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hakennase, May 1, 2006.

1. wait whhaaat is going on here? .. is it just me or does this say one thing.. as as the conclusion .. say the opposite?

2. No... I'm saying you shouldn't just load straight hash into a capsule. But using hash or kief to make the cannabrex kit pills, that's a good thing. Make sense?

3. ive seen them at the club i go to, though ive never tried them out... maybe one day

4. I haven't posted in so long, and I come back to see that one of my threads is on the front page? Ironic.

As far as this idea, I'd like to hear some more input if anyone has gained any knowledge in this respect since the thread died and became revived. Lexus didn't seem to think that Cannabrex was worth it...

5. I am here to say that if anyone has any questions about it, I am here to answer you.
    I hadn't realized people were chatting about us on the web, so now I will try to be around and see what's goin' on....

6. You need to add character encoding tags to your web pages, it's messed up in Firefox. Also, update the links to overgrow.com, it's dead.

-mu

7. the method described in the url you posted is just as complicated as ours, but it seems like it will make a big mess, a nasty smell, and it is missing 2 vital components that we include.

A - Our oil blend is recognized as a carbohydrate, so it, along with the THC, will enter your bloodstream before any other oils, such as olive oil, or "peanut butter oil' - which that url lists as YUMMY. I don't think peanut butter oil actually exists, which does not inspire confidence ein this method.

B - Our 3X formula actually increases the rate of absorption.

Ask a scientist, or pharmacist - they will tell you the truth.

8. Not to mention that microwaves = bad. Especially for this process. You need good clean heat... not microwaves. There's plenty of ways to do it without the kit... it just won't be as professional/potent. It's really up to you.

9. Now, if cannabrex capsules had a little cannabis leaf image on them, that would make a difference.

-mu

10. Not if you were trying to be discreet.

11. Can you store the pills?
    If so how long, and what conditions?