Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making weed tea, need help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Soccerguy420, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I've been reading lots of TeaHC recipes (I came up with the name but im sure it's been used before XD) and I was wondering if this would be an effective way to make said tea.

Using a gram of mids, finely ground and in a tea steeper, you boil whole milk and water (with any variety of fat soluble oils, coconut, vegetable, etc) either in a microwave or kettle, put the steeper over a travel coffee mug, pour the boiling milk with butter or some other oil into the steeper and mug and then immediately seal it to prevent vapors from escaping the container. If left to steep for say, 10 minutes, would this be an effective way of extracting thc and other cannabinoids into the liquid or would the decreasing heat of the milk not be enough to work?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Why don't you try this....
    Get some food grade glycerin/everclear and make a tincture. Then proceed to make your tea and put some drops of tincture in your tea?

3. Can you link to a tutorial on either of those
    methods? I'm searching on the iPod app and nothing is coming up which doesn't seem too right