making wax?

Discussion in 'General' started by gaso22, Jan 25, 2014.

1. if you have a couple pounds of out door nuggs is it worth it to make wax out of it all?

2. If I had a couple pounds I would definitely make as much shatter/wax/dabs as possible lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. it was givin to me and most of it is mixed in with shake and some water leafs...idk ishould just shoot it like that or go through it all and remove all the bullshit..

4. Every part of it is usable when making hash and concentrates I would use it all or at least the majority, maybe save some to smoke on or make edibles with

5. I vote not all of it.I would have some experienced help too so u don't fuck up your yield.I once turned like a lot of ounces into oil and didn't come out with what I expected

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="aznno0odles" post="19402285" timestamp="1390625276"]I vote not all of it.I would have some experienced help too so u don't fuck up your yield.I once turned like a lot of ounces into oil and didn't come out with what I expectedSent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]So I should go through it and remove sticks and water leaf? What did you do and what was your result that wasn't quite what you thought? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah it would help taking out pieces with no the.but I just wasn't very good at running oil.little mistakes can decrease your yield

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app