Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*making wax*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DopeXsmoke, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Well I want to try & make some wax & I wanted to know if there's anything I should know about making it. Like do's or donts.

2. There are a lot of guides on these forums for makimg any kind of hash/wax/oil. Just search away.--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

3. You're so far away from making oil if you think it is this simple. You need:Something to blast with $30-2,000Butane $6-12 a canLots of weed productFilters- $5Vacuum pump $150-250Vacuum chamber $20-2,000Pyrex $20And a lot of research and I mean a lot if you don't want to make black liquid shit or butane filled whipped wax. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. make sure its purged so theres no nasty chems...

5. Got to the Harvesting and processing section and read all 170 pages of the "New BHO discussion thread"  All your answers are a few clicks away.  You just gotta read.