Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making VG tincture this weekend to be used in a vape pen, do I need to decarb still?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mattihuana, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Like the title states, my plan is to make a VG tincture this weekend for use in my vape pen. I've been reading a lot of posts here and most of them talk about decarbing the MJ before making the tincture. Since the plan is to make it for use in my vape pen, do I need to still decarb or will it go through that process when I vape it?

2. It does not need to be decarbed for vaping, only ingestion. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. its not bad idea in case you decide to use as tincture which if I am not mistaken it can be.

4. Yeah for vaping no need just to reiterate. The heat activates it, done deal. Good luck! I use PEG with concentrate and it works alright with filtering, shit gets gunky so I like dripping more for canna ejuice.