Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making tincture with kief ( using magical butter machine )

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by elliedowney, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Hey there i just bought a magical butter machine and i am planning on making it with potent kief in the magical butter booklet the recipe gives a ratio for botanicals - am i am a bit confused how to work out the ratio for kief instead of botanicals
    any body with experience please help
    I planning on making 250 magical butter gummies and want 250mg thc in recipe
    thank you

2. The answer your after is likely in this thread..
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Raw herb vs Concentrate like say Dry Ice kief is about a 10% recovery for me using a 160 micron mesh..
    100 grams of good quality bud gives me between 10 and 15 grams of kief..
    Decarb any material (Bud or Hash-kief) before cooking for best results.. 220-240 degrees F for 40 to 60 minutes.. Covered dish, Foil pouch, Oven cooking bag..
    Hope that Helps
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. What!?! You could make a bomb tincture using psams thread and all he uses is his freezer? To each his own tho:)