Making the switch from organic soil to coco Advice needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smooky, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Hello there guys been growing in organic biobizz all mix for the past couple of years, very please but got to a certain size yield and never can get anymore than three ounces per plant 11 litre pot.

So I've been told to give coco a try I'll be using canno coco plus & perlite 70/30 ratio canna a+b, rhizo & pk13/14

I have a blue lab ph pen and a blue lab exam truncheon ph up down etc

What I need advice with first would be can I start from germ into canna coco plus like I do all mix?

Second question what sort of feeding schedule should I use from start to finish I know I have to start at about 0.8 etc and work up to about 2 etc never above? But how many of each in ml should I start off and work up to ?

Any advice much appreciated.

Trying green house super lemon haze for the first time

2. [​IMG]

Here's the Canna feeding schedule, I got great results following it. You can germinate your seeds in the coco no problem. There's a forum dedicated to coco here, check it out if you want more info.
    By the way, I'm also growing some SLH at the moment. Let's hope we both get some good meds out of it.

3. You shouldn't need perlite in coco. It really comes down to preference because the perlite isn't going to hurt anything, but I have done some with perlite and some without and there does not seem to be any difference. If you choose to add perlite, try not to exceed 15-20%. Canna nutrients are formulated very specifically to suit the medium. People using less than 60-70% coco should probably be using the Substra line of base nutrients. Personally, I have ditched the perlite. I use root pouches (highly recommended!) with plain Canna coco and aeration has never been an issue.

www.cannagardening.com/growguide

That is a link to their customizable grow guide. It is a very good resource and sticking to its recommendations will generally serve you well. I use 1/2 the dose of Cannazyme that it calls for, and the lowest recommend dose (it will be given as a range) of Boost seems to suffice.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Grasscity Forum mobile app