Making the most out of a little....

Discussion in 'General' started by Tankado78, May 10, 2021.

1. Hey Green Team!
    Right now I'm currently growing 4 plants. 3 of which is in living soil n 1 in a DWC. I'm running 3 photos n 1 auto. The strains are Skywalker OG fem x 2, Bubblicious fem, n a Gorilla Glue #4 auto. All plants were planted on the same day, I believe 3/21. They popp'd out the seed on 3/28. Now, I'd like to admit that my methods are just to get the plants to grow n reach their potential. I'm not 2 great with the LST or HST, but I try to do what I can. Everytime I start a grow, I find myself wanting to grow more once I see them taking off. So, with that being said, I recently put another seed into the earth. This one is Kali x China. I'm very interested in landraces, but its hard to get into with a indoor grow n living in a state where its not completely legal... YET! I'm thinking of making a veg section in the basement n use the tent for flowering only. I have 3 tents but only the 2 x 4 tent is set up. I also have 4x4 n a 4.5x4.5x6. Don't have enough room in the basement as of yet to set them up. Well, I hope you guys/gals stick around n grow with me. All info is welcomed n there's no such thing as bad info. It's all a learning experience to me. I eventually wanna maximize my space n utilize all that the LED lights are giving off. Thinking bout saving some money up n go with some cobs eventually, but as of right now, I'm good with what I got. Hope to hear from ya long time growers soon n give a noob some advice on the grow. Stay safe all n keep ya thumbs green. Green love all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hiya, Welcome. My first run I was worried but it all worked out. You'll do fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thankx Saint Duck!
    I'm really not worried 2 much cause I have a couple of grows under my belt, but none I'd write home about. I may be just over thinking everything, but I would like to get a optimal grow going. I'm pretty confident right now with the no bottled nutes situation. I feed my worms which in turn feeds the soil n as long as the worms are eating n happy then I know my plants are doing the same. Are you growing anything at the moment? Everything I do is basically done on n at a budget, but if I had it my way I'd probably use the top line of everything. Thankx 4 responding Saint n hope to hear more from you soon!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1