Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making thc oil. halpp!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaypromen, May 26, 2010.

1. Alright, me and my buddy decided to finally get around to making some of this chronic shit.
    but the end product was to thick, and was hard to use for anything. any ideas why? :(

Used a quarter (7g) for bud and 100% Acatone for the extraction of the THC.

2. It's supposed to be extremely viscous.

3. It is dude, just hard to work with, being so sticky and thick. :(

It's ment to be almost a liquid from what i've seen.

4. i dont see why you cant smoke it. Does it smell fine,break it up if its hard,pics? atleast give a friend a little piece to smoke in front of you too see if its good/

5. Had the consistency of honey, smelt like strong bud, i don't have an pictures of it, but i can get some when i do it again today.

not that we couldn't smoke it, but it was to sticky/thick to put into an eye-dropper. :(

6. I think your looking for a tincture because all the oil ive made was the consistency of honey.