Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making TeaHC

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mouth, Sep 10, 2009.

1. need some help
    i was wondering if you could use just about anything that has thc in it, like an almost done plant etc

2. Yeah.. you can use any part of the cannabis plant that has THC in it, but if you're not using buds, then you're going to need A LOT more product to make the tea potent. I'd say you're best bet is to either wait on that plant, or just buy some.

For the record, here are the amounts of bud that you'll need for Tea;
    0.5 g - Mild
    1 g - Very strong buzz
    2 g - Strong

It's not worth it to use more than an eighth in tea. If you have more than that i'd say smoke it or make brownies.

And most importantly, you probably know this, but YOU NEED a fat source in your tea (Milk, Cream, Butter) THC Is only hardly soluble in water, so if you just pop it in like a normal tea bag, you're wasting herb.

Good Luck!

3. i posted the same recipe like 3 times... let me see if i find it...