Making tea with Bone Meal ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Peacefullbuddah, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I have some bone meal that I wanted to use for flowering . Is it possible to mix the bone meal with water to create a liquid fertilizer ? The N in the bone meal is NOT water soluble , but on the package it says that the P is available (I'm guessing that means water-soluble) . Does anybody have experience with this ? Any help will be apreciated , thanks .

2. [​IMG]

3. So do just boil it with water or something ?

4. No - you just mix and pour. If you'd like, you could probably call the 'head mixer guy' at Down-To-Earth in Eugene, Oregon and he'll give you the recipe. They're very, very laid back over there - to say the least.

He'll dial you in - I apologize but I can't remember his name at the moment.

Cheers!

LumperDawgz

5. Hey thanks for the help man . That's just one less thing that I have to buy ( I'm broke as hell right now) .

6. ive got some bone meal aswell that i might want to use, if you could post what he says to you after you find out how to make it that would be great :hello::smoking: