Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Tea From Dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by plumface_2002, Nov 20, 2007.

1. First of all, hey GC! I haven't been on this site in years! I was an avid poster when I was much younger, I don't know if anyone remembers me but... w/e hehe

So I was wondering if anyone here has any personal recomendations for making tea out of good weed, that you have actually tried. I used the search function but I only really found threads that dealed with making the tea from stems. Instinct told me that if I used the same recipie but swapped in the finer quality weed that it would be wastefull.

Any suggestions?

Much Love

2. Bhang, make weed milk, it holds the THC better. I'd personally rather make hash, smoke it, or cook it before drink it.

3. ^^^what he said^^^

4. Look through my started threads on marijuana tea. I used .75g of ak-47 and i've never been so high.

5. Unfortunatly I don't have the resources to make hash right now. :(

However, what is this weed milk you speak of?

6. Trikky, where can I find these threads you have started?

7. You can't get rubbing alcohol?

8. Don't you need alot of weed to make hash?

9. <---- Click my username. Then click "view threads started by trikky."

10. Yea I did a search for threads started by you and found the one where you made the tea and drank it, but you never mention the exact recipie you used. Do you have a link somewhere or anything?

11. Depends on the quality of the herb. Look up the word "QWISO" on google or yahoo.

That should answer your hash questions.

12. I don't think I'm allowed to link to competitors forums, but try typing in 'Marijuana Tea Recipe' on Yahoo and looking in the first couple of results.