Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making some qwiso tonight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonymtn, Aug 16, 2013.

1. I'm lookig for the best recipe for this. I usually make bho but want to try qwiso. So far I know to keep everything as cold as possible and only shake for maximum of 25 seconds. I'll be using sugar leaf trim and bud mixed. I have a lot of trim but a lot of it is grinded up pretty good. Will that be an issue? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

2. I think you should have like 19 seconds of wash time or something haha. You're just making it easier for the iso to pick up the chlorophyll when you grind. Point: less wash time for ground bud.

3. I originally planned on doing all bho but decided I want to try qwiso with what I have left. If it's not worth it maybe just do bho? It's premo trim and bud!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

4. Blllast itt! :D

5. It's always worth it haha. Gopher it.

6. Break bud up by hand, freeze everything, shake for 30 seconds, 20 seconds the second time, and 10 the third time. Go to the isohead thread they will help you