Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making smoking less harsh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigpuffa, Sep 18, 2016.

1. I love smoking but sometimes it bothers me when it burns my throat and stuff and I was wondering if there is anyway to make it not as bad.

2. well it should be cured, but u can keep it in a jar,, hopefully its not bone dry and you can seal it up and open it once a week then maybe nver again...

3. Are you talking about inhaling smoke because that's what I'm talking about I'm confused

4. no put the weed in a jar and seal it up, then open it once a week and seal it back up.. its the process of curing..

5. I think I'm going crazy. I don't know much I just smoke weed but I think it's already cured. Curing is what you do right after you pick it right?

6. Never mind I know what your talking about. It's already been cured

7. Keep a drink handy.

Use a water pipe.

cough supressants

8. then when you need to cough you cant.........

OP im coughing my ass off right now... if your worried go to a dr.

9. The harshness only bothers you for a few seconds, eh? Why stress over it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. suppresses the need to cough completely. Necessity for heroic sessions.

11. that is true i remember those nights.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Just drink water dude. Your throat usually only burns for about 10 minutes or less so drink up and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I always have cold water handy to drink but I don't want to use a water pipe or bong. I live in a place where smoking is not much tolerated. Don't want to have to try to hide a water pipe if the neighbors come a'knocking. :)
    I have wondered if perhaps putting a slice of citrus fruit such as lemon, wrapped in foil with a few holes poked in it might help alleviate the harshness. I'm just musing. I don't want to buy a bong or a water pipe.

14. That will probably make the harshness taste like lemon but I doubt it'll make it smoother.

15. Ah, well. I was just musing. Thanks for the reply. I wish it was easier. wouldn't mind a small bong. But as I said, the neighbors are disapporoving and nosy. They sometimes come knocking (always uninvited).

16. My bestie put eucalyptus oil in the bong water. Amazing. Add ice for ice cold hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Carburete more air in with your smoke. That usually helps harshness.

18. @Bigpuffa I think you may need to become @lilpuffa and take baby hits, less smoke in your lungs/coughing.

19. They make roll up bongs, I believe they are called "roll ah bowls" they are made of a kind of rubber/plastic and it rolls up to a pretty small size. So if you do want a bong for a less harsh hit that can be hidden very easily I would go for one of those.

20. My SO is going to look for something like this for me. (Where he lives there's a shop down the street that sells such things.) Thanks. Bong seems to be the way to go. I don't know that I need one that can roll up, but I have one rather nosy neighbor who tends to show up at my door unannounced. Most of them know to call me first.

• Like Like x 1