Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making small amount of cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by I heart bud, Jan 27, 2012.

1. So I want to make a small amount of cannabutter. Maybe like 3 tbl spoons. I got a quarter of some dank that I planned on smoking but I want to try some edibles. I don't have a car and my roommate is gone for the weekend so I cant make firecrackers. So would making only 3 table spoons of cannabutter with a half eighth of dank work? I doesn't seem it would by what I've read. Thought I would turn to the professionals :D:smoke:

2. 3 tablespoons into so much dank? What do you intend on mixing the butter with? If I was making brownies then I'd use how ever much was on the box recipe for butter needed. Using 3 tablespoons may not be the smartest and brightest thing