Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making QWISO With Stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iPower Plant, Jun 20, 2012.

1. #1 iPower Plant, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Does anyone know if this works? I've heard some stuff about this but didn't know if it works. Doing about a 30 second wash on say 7-28 grams of stems. Would that yield ANYTHING worth saving for?

Thanks, Sean

EDIT: forgot to mention the stems are from all high grade bud, nothing less

2. ya it probably will

3. [quote name='"iPower Plant"']Doing about a 30 second wash on say 7-28 grams of stems.[/quote]
    I'd shoot for closer to 28g just to be sure. Better safe than sorry!

I'd like to know your outcome if you try it!

4. I'd say with dank stems. As in you see trichomes on the bud

7g/dose per person

or smoke them all up and you'd probably get high off a couple rips. Oh, and the bud you didn't pull off the stems is a bonus. The highest THC % you're going to get out of it.....

If the stems are bone dry, they are probably no better then the trimmings/VERY low thc content