Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making QWISO with resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghost360, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Well, I just scraped all the resin out of my pieces and I have a ball about the size of a golf ball. But I have smoking resin, could I make some QWISO hash with it?

2. Technically i guess you could run it like qwiso and filter it in a coffee filter, i dunno if anything would make it through, but it would still be resin lol.

3. Yeah, but wouldent it filter out most of the tar and shit?

4. Thats what i was saying, since you can use ISO to remove the resin from a pipe, the tar is also dissolving into the alcohol, so it would probably go through the filter as well, im not 100% tho, if they are dissolving, or just breaking off due to the oils in them being dissolved (the oils being the cannabinoids you want, and probably some waxes that burned off from the plant) You could try it, but i think you will still have resin at the end not much different, maybe a bit more purified hahahahah.