Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making Qwiso hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoker187, Nov 19, 2009.

1. I was thinking of making some Qwiso hash. I know how to make it and all that but i dont know how much i will get out of it. Does anyone know how much i would get for say 200 grams of trimmings and buds?Or even 100 or 50 grams? Not that good quality its mids but still has quite alot of thc.

2. try it out and see how much you get

3. Ye man gonna try it first thing 2morrow have you ever made Qwiso hash before?Is this even the right forum to be posting this in?aha

4. It all depends on you my friend,

If you do it right you I say around 5g

Just giving an idea. no idea though.

5. If it was 50:50 Trim/Bud ... I would say maybe 20-30g if you use 200g.

6. Oh cheers guys anyway i'l just see how much i get becuase i actualy have alot more then 300 g trim and bud 50/50 so i guess i'l be getting alot then.