Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Pot Brownies, helppp

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hyyerr upp, Dec 4, 2009.

1. after smoking weed for almost 2 years, im finally going to make pot brownies, yayy :D

situation: its my friends birthday who never smoked (or eaten) weed and she really wants to try brownies. my questions are...

1. im going to use reggie (cause im on a budget :p) so how much reggie should i use? theres going to be about... 5 people eating them. all but one have pretty high tolerance to weed. i want to use an amount that will get us high (hopefully skyhigh) so its not a waste of weed but i dont want to go broke. i heard you can use 7 grams, but that doesnt seem like alot to me.

2. what are thee exact steps and recipe to making brownies?

thank yousss :love:

2. used an eigth of outdoor headies for three people with oil. made 12 brownies.

the first part of my candyflipping nitrous adventure with phish tonight!!!!! :hello::hello: