Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Pot Brownies for the first time!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chipsncheesef, Jan 20, 2012.

1. #1 Chipsncheesef, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Hey, tomorrow me and my girlfriend are making pot brownies for the first time. We have half an ounce of dank buds. [​IMG]

We are going to make cannabutter (unless you think oil is better), and want to do this whole process of making the weed butter/oil and brownies in 2 hours.

I'm wondering how much weed do you think we should use in 1 batch of brownies (for like a 1 brownie=stoned as fuck ratio)

I was thinking maybe 7 grams? Also how much butter would I need for how ever much I'm using? I'm not sure, need some help here please! any is appreciated :smoke:

Does this method look safe to use? http://iloveweed.net/guides/how-to-make-weed-brownies
    Anyone who replies in a helpful manner is entitled to some free dome

2. This method is actually really good and if this is your first time I would consider making oil first. Butter can be fucked up far easier and it will take longer to extract more thc. And if your using a regular pan what you think about is thinking about the amount of servings for example if your going to cut the brownies 9 times. Then you should add in my opinion anywhere from 1/4 to about 1/2 because if u add to much u could b fucked up for a long ass time. Putting in a half or more can lead to a high into the next day I baked with an ounce and ate one slice of 7 stayed high for 3 days.

3. Bks? Could you elaborate a little

4. I definitely agree with what's been said by others. Butter is great and all, but oil works nicely too, is quicker, and easier for beginners. I used to have a link but I can't find it at the moment. If I locate it I'll pm it to you. Good luck! :)

5. Thanks all, a few more hours til I make em. Any advice?

6. Sorry if its too late, Just do exactly what BKS says to do in his post. I just did it and it seemed to work pretty well. I just threw it in the freezer now.. gl!!

7. Could you make cookies with oil the oil method seems easier and I'm not a brownie fan I'd rather make cookies any suggestions

8. Yes u can make oil to use in cookies but you need more oil like 2 tablespoons more, because then the cookies will be dry.

9. [quote name='"punk960"']Yes u can make oil to use in cookies but you need more oil like 2 tablespoons more, because then the cookies will be dry.[/quote]

Could you give me like a ratio find me like a recipe cause every one I see they say you need a ounce of bud and i juss wanna make some this time and don't plan on using that much for one batch you know..

10. You can use oil to make cookies but I would prefer the butter method more for better tasting cookies. Now you figure out how many cookies u want. Then you just decided say for me I'd use a q 7g then make like 30 cookies each with lie .3 do then i can just munch on them. And then for the butter just use how ever MUch is called for for ur recipe

11. Mabye it's me but when I make brownies I ALWAYS use butter, when I make cookies I ALWAYS use oil.

12. I think Thats just you bro cause most ppl do the other way around the cannibutter just seems more confusing