Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making new toking friends.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungRoachClip, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Have you ever met someone for the first time and you're not too sure if you like them or not, then you find out they smoke bud and you become fast friends after that? Because I know that's happened to me a few times.

When I went to stay with my sister at College for a weekend (who doesn't smoke) I met her room mate's boyfriend who seemed cool enough. We went on a ride to go get a pack of cigs and I really wanted to say something about getting high but I just wasn't sure. So I decided not to tell him. When we got back to the house we went on the deck to smoke a cig with another kid who lives on her floor when he told me he had something to tell me, that he smokes a lot of weed, I proceeded to tell him I had a quarter ounce in my bag. After a few bong rips we were the best of friends.

Share your crazy stories of getting high with new people here!:smoke:

2. Just smoked w this stranger I didnt quite care for actually. A real nervous type, may have been a crackhead.

3. Crack heads are fun lol

4. #4 NeverOddOrEven., Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    edit. Im labeling crackheads in general awkward to smoke with.

5. Ok, thats a little weird. Not gonna lie.

6. I was at a party (high school) and i got there a little early to help my friend set some shit up and the first kids who came seemed kinda wierd at first. then after smoking a blunt with them and taking rips out of a bong now whenever i see this kid at parties were like ohh shit dude whats up. theyn we started to hang out, hes still one of my good friends.