Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making My Own Pipe (Stoneware Clay)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jhacob, Oct 19, 2010.

1. #1 Jhacob, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    Sup blades. I'm thinking about making my own pipe out of stoneware clay (does anyone have any experience with *nice* homemade pipes???), I don't want to buy one right now and I think it would be sweet to make one... I have all the supplies needed (clay, utensils, kiln etc) and I was just wondering the basic dimensions of an average pipe

I understand a lot of it is on preference but I'd like to get a basic idea for size then go from there.

How long/tall/thick should it be
    How big should the bowl be?
    What can I use to paint it? will acrylic work?

any other advice/personal experience will be greatly appreciated

AND if I'm not to lazy/busy I'll try and post a guide or something

Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]

P.S I posted this in toking tools originally, but I'm thinking apprentice tokers is a better place for it anyway

2. thats kinda a dumb question.... just look up some pics on google images and use your judgement.. How do YOU want it to look?? thats the important thing