Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, I was just wondering what people do to pay for their bud habits. I have a job and that only covers enough for living expenses at school, I was thinking about donating plasma, but from most people who do that told me that you feel all tired the rest of the day and it isnt worth it. I also have some books that I could sell but the local bookstore only accepts them at the end of the semester. I have heard of people detailing cars and such but I do not know how I would have the time for that on top of a job and school. What do you guys do?

2. Well, I don't personally smoke but I'll still tell ya what I do to make cash :p
    I write on forums, blogs, and also write articles for people. It's actually working out pretty well for me :)

3. donate plasma
    feel tired for a day
    get money
    ????
    smoke weed

doesnt seem like that bad of a deal....

4. just sell old shit you have and don't use. like i sold my n64 i got like 45 bucks right there. eighth and a pack of cigarettes just for some piece of plastic i haven't used in years.

5. sell shit on ebay.
    start dealing
    mow lawns
    suck dick

6. Plasma is the easiest way to go. Sell some stuff on ebay or amazon. Or just see about getting more hours. I have been just cutting back eating out so much and try making food in my apartment to save money to buy bud.

7. only problam with the plazma is its VERY exclusive, you have to have almost a clean slate for your medical records, and they are gona ask you if you use any illegal drugs (weed) and if you lie and they find it in your system, idk waht they could do but i figure you would get popped one way or antoher

8. well there goes the plasma idea haha

@OP: cragslist shit

9. Well seeing as they don't test for THC the guy is fine. I've donated many times, no problem ever. Shit who knows maybe they test it for THC after I've donated. They keep paying me to donate either way.

10. well seems like the plasma idea is back in business!

11. Yeah. You can make about $150 a month from it. A few hours of your time for a 1/2 of dank is good IMO. Who knows, maybe your center will pay a bit more even.

12. If you have a plasma center nearby I say go for it. Free money essentially, lol. I know a ton of college kids who go to the plasma center for a few hours, get their 40 bucks and go buy a dub and a case of beer.

13. donate sperm.

14. Not a good idea. The screening process is much more in-depth and time consuming. Payment is usually made months after donation when you do more testing.

And more reputable companies will actually want the right guys for the job. Good education, jobs, fit, healthy, etc.

15. I donate plasma on a fairly regular basis. It's not really that bad. You're kind of tired right after, but I always just take a nap. It's a really easy way to earn weed money.

16. They asked me if I do illegal drugs, I told them no, they did a urine and blood test, and to this day I'm allowed to donate plasma. They only screen you for heroin or other hard drugs, they could care less if you cheef. Half the people there are there for weed money.

17. Haha thats what I was gonna say. Jack it for weed seems like a good plan too me.

18. It's easy just save your change. In a month I save up $50 in change easy then change it for bills buy sum ganj and smoke till you choke

19. As far as medical issues, that shouldn't be a problem, I have quite a clean slate, no diseases, no prescriptions. I just went online and scheduled an appointment, hopefully it will be worth it. I also heard that they inject you with saline, which apparently feels really cool haha. I dont have anything that would enable me to get mad money from that website, but oh well, 50/w isnt bad for two appointments. Shit....I have so few little things to do now a days that I spend way too much time smoking. I am also looking into selling my books tomorrow morning at some book shop downtown, maybe they will give me some cash for them. I plan on using all of my book money on weed, just because I like the irony. This weekend I am planning on getting money, then getting weed...lets hope monday doesnt come too fast.