Making Love Under the Covers?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rock_lobster, Mar 13, 2009.

1. I was surprised to find out that my friend and her fiance make love under the covers nearly every time. Let it be known that neither of them are perfect 10s but it still makes me wonder why. I mean, when I have sex, I want to see what's going on, I want to see you body and have you see mine. Covers are so restricting! Sex is sharing and why should we cover our bodies with the sheets? I can understand if you have children that can walk in the room, but it seems so old fashioned to me. So my question is if any of YOU make love under the cover and WHY?

2. fuck no
    like you said I want to see her and theyre too constricting I get all tangled up
    not to mention if you go down on her or she goes down on you
    your head is under the covers

3. hell no
    I love watching her move
    plus the whole oral thing ^
    and that shit gets ridiculously hot and sweaty after more than 10 minutes and I don't want to wash my sheets THAT often
    the only way I'd do it under the sheets is lazy side to side morning sex, but even that turns into a humpfest after things get going :D :smoking:

4. I hate doing it under the covers it just slows things down...

Wrench in the gears guys....

wrench in the gears.

5. eh. sometimes its cool.

Like an x-rated hide and go seek type of game.

6. POLO!

one girl i used to mess with ONLY wanted it under covers. once she said she wanted it from the back and was posing for me and i was like "nice cape...but seriously get rid of that, NAO."

there might be certain times when its ok, but i dont like it for the most part.

7. superman that ho ;)

8. no chance - probably wouldn't be able to get her legs up over he shoulders which is key

plus i love being able to watch my cock go in and out of her

9. when it gets really cold in my room i do.
    cold sex is no good.

10. Gets quite hot under there! No thanks! I like to see whats going on, too.

11. Must not be doing it right...

No sheets, gotta have visual stimulation as much as physical stimulation.

12. Exactly what I was thinking. Just when its cold though

13. The only time it happened with me I started sweating so bad it was dripping off my nose and onto her chest... never.. ever.. again.

14. ^^

Sex with me tends to make everyone involved sweat....

Covers or no.....

15. you don't even know cold. negative 5 degrees out with a windchill of negative 12 or something I threw a northface over that bitch and still got her gleaming with sweat. shit the back of her hairs even froze on the way back to the car.

16. ow oww hahahaha

No covers for me. Eff that shit. Too hot and then the sheets stick to you when you sweat and you get tangled, tis just one big mess. I stick to no covers. And theres no covers in the shower, or living room, couch, table, etc.

:p

17. The shower is the best place to do the nasty period.

18. Wait??

You don't keep blankets in your shower???

OR YOU KITCHEN TABLE??????

You liar.

19. It depends on the situation, really. Sometimes if you have a sheet on your bed, early morning sex is not that bad under the covers. Especially in a well lit room with first light coming in.

I'm hardly preaching to the converted, as I can see here, but sometimes the lady will wake up at 7 in the morning on a day we don't have to do anything, we'll go at it for a while, go back to sleep, I'll wake up and serve breakfast in bed. She's in a great mood all day.

:D