Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Kief Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Convikt22, Jul 8, 2010.

1. I have been collecting kief from my grinder for about a month now. I am a MMJ patient and smoke quite a bit so it wasnt hard for me to collect a large amount fast. If I wanted to make a tray of brownies (infusing the kief into butter) how much should I use for 12 potent brownies??

2. If you're making brownies, you'll want to use oil. Butter doesn't work so well for brownies...

Also, most of the recipes I've seen call for a decent amount of regular weed (ie: 1/8 or even 1/4)... so I'm not sure...

3. ....i bet a few grams of keif would work... but...yea the butter part doesnt work as well for brownies....now thats a dilemma

4. Yeah I'm actually more experienced at infusing oil than butter, I just have never used soli kief without bud. I have 2 grams of straight kief powder. Think that'll do the trick??