Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthonyajm216, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Definitely a seasoned toker. Just never knew how to make hash, or smoked it up until 2011 lol. Would love to know how to make it..

2. many different types; Iso alcohol (qwiso), bubble hash, rubbed hash, BHO (butane honey oil), pressed hash (from keif)

Search will do you wonders, GL

3. QWISO has is pretty simple, and I know there are extensive guides already on this fourm, so I wont post those again. Just do a search.

Another way that I am fond of is saving up keif and putting it into a pollen press. This makes nice round little hash nuggets that I can either smoke along or place on top of a bowl. The best way to get keif is by freezing your grinder and bud for about 20 minutes before it is ground up. Add a nickle to the tray and shake for a couple minutes. Put the resulting keif into the pollen press, let it do its thing, and BAM!:smoke:

4. ...lots of different methods, the easiest is to shake well-gound (frozen) bud in a grinder so that the kief falls through the screen. You can make a silkscreen drum on a rotisserrie motor for extracting larger quantities, cheap and easy.