Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making hash question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by erchbob, Jan 27, 2010.

1. a thought came just in my mind about making hash, well, ive got an eighth here and i was wondering if i could make hash out of it somehow, without a coffee grinder or bud grinder,is there any other way i could collect my kief, mabey window screens or something? i dunno. ive never done it before.and even if an eighth isnt even enough, still, what could i use to get kief without any money to buy a grinder

2. It takes a lot of buds/trim to make hash. Making hash out of an eighth is simply not going to work very well at all. There are things called pollen boxes, that are used to collect kief. Basically if you search them in google I'm sure you could make your own with any kind of screen. But to get pure thc kief your going to need a tight mesh silkscreen, the bigger your screen holes are the more plant matter is going to get down into your kief.