Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Hash Powerpoint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tommyboy6001, May 22, 2006.

1. that was amazing, but can you tell me where to get the mesh bags

2. thats pretty cool, but everyone, if you have the time and ingenuity. You can make your own bags by aquiring various sizes of fine mesh and heavy materialed bags. It will total to much less than the kit in this ad (yes this whole post is an ad, because you can't do the method without the kit, unless you DIY)
    Very well organized ppt

ps. I'm not saying the poster did this to advertise, I'm just saying that is what it is in effect.

3. Kinda off topic but I got some bluberry hash the other day, first time I smoked hash. It makes me never want to smoke buds again. Might start a small grow just for the hash.

4. wish i could have done something like this for a school project back in the day :smoking: