Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making hash for the first time tonight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peacelovep0t, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Aye pure preference. I usually just run half of what I have on hand and smoke on the rest while I wait for my stuff to evap and dry.

2. Okay just made another batch, this time using 91% and it turned out much better, in powder form. I'm using the same bud to do another batch, I'm assuming the second wash comes out more like an oil? Anyways, here it is. (Half of it)

Attached Files:

3. More like an oil?

It IS oil haha. Oil doesn't imply liquid.

You mean viscous :). Welcome to the world of oil. There is no turning back now

4. The last ISO run I made was jolly rancher consistency. That looks like a decent batch broseph

5. It's such a greater high:)

6. Thanks:)