Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making hash for 4/20???? please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chubba, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Ok so ive been starting to get my plans ready for 4/20 i know its early but hey what can i say lol.... ok so heres my question everywere that i read about making hash says to use cuttings and what not but i do not grow so i am wondering if i could buy a couple oz of some dank (granddaddy purp, sour d, trainwreck) you know some good stuff and make it from that or better yet if i could make it from some swag? and if i can how would i go about doing it? and last but not least im assuming if it can be done the hash made from the dank would be better???

2. You can use dirt weed, dank, or cuttings as long as there is thc on it, it will work.

If you make hash with dirt weed, the hash will be better than dirt weed.

But straight up dank buds will make way better hash. There are a lot of people who think its "wrong" to turn dank into hash...but I can't see anything wrong with getting higher than you could ever get. :confused_2:

Good luck man!

3. There is a grower in CA that makes loads of money making hash from other growers' trimmings, then he cuts them in on it based on how many pounds of trimmings they gave him.

Everyone in town says it is the best hash they have ever had and it is only trimmings. I have only had hash made by one guy, so I can't compare it to others, but it is the second best high I have ever had with weed, the best being the same man's hash oil.

I don't know a ton about the process, but seems like swag or mids would work just fine if you don't have a source of trimmings, right?

4. how much hash would you think i might get out of 2 oz of some dank? oh and btw i havent ever smoked hash before been smoking weed for about 5 yrs just no hash lol, but is it that much better than dank? :D

5. I am completely clueless on the particulars of making it and what kind of amounts are involved. But if you can produce some good hash, you are in for a real treat! I have only had one strain that came close to a hash high (in power, anyway) and it was Shrom.

Hash is a real treat man. We really just indulge a couple times a year.

6. Dang thats whats up!!! this 4/20 is definatly gonna be hash... not going to settle for anything less :D i so cant wait for 4/20 :smoking: just hope that i can figure out how to make it by then lol

would you say hash is more body? head? or what hows the high?

7. just everything amplified... its overwhelming at first well at least for me I did a lot lol

8. You can definitely make it from swag. You just need to collect all the kief, which you can do with a grinder or a kief catching device and then you use a pollen press to condense it to hash.