Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Green Dragon..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DC Toker, Dec 4, 2009.

1. ... I'm using orange extract.. it has an alcohol content of 80%.
    Will this even get me high if I put my ground up weed in there, then let it sit for a week?
    The other recipes say use lemon extract. I'm just wondering if orange will work, or just waste my marijuana?

2. 80 percent might not be alcoholic enough... i would go with a higher percentage.

3. i dont know but i read something about a guy who made it with vodka and just let it sit for months.

i would say worth a shot.

4. 80% should be okay, and if you put a good amount of weed in there about 2 grams and drink it all it should be okay but if your only going to drink half you should put 4 grams in id say, but aslong as your going to consume about 2 grams worth of the mary janes THC you will get high. id let it sit for a month to be safe but i did it for 2 weeks ina rush and it still worked and its not about the lemon or orange extract because its the alchohol that extracts the THC.

Heres what i do just incase you wanna try it, i think i have the perfect recipe:

-Get 1 litre of 45% vodka
    -add 10 grams of mary jane
    -let it sit in your cuboard for a month and shake it every day for a few minutes
    -after a month filter the liquid into a diffrent bottle
    -add 1 litre of monter energy
    -add 100ml of apple juice
    - then share it between 4 people, best to do shots with it

now not all the THC is extracted from the mary jane so you can get it out of the other bottle, dry it and smoke it if you want, make sure its dried properly though. and probs best to smoke it ina bong so it isnt too harsh:D hope this helped mate cya:D

5. I will try that once I turn 21 :)

6. My friend made it with everclear. It's not worth it. It's just a waste of weed

7. Have you actually done this part? The thought of smoking what had been soaking in alcolhol for a month makes my lungs hurt! Was it worth it?

8. Not really. I wanna be able to be baked at my school, where there's no where to smoke at all. I can put this in a tiny bottle in my bag, and take a shot with some other drink whenever I want ;P

9. you live in dc bro?

10. hahah thats exactly what went through my head when i read it hahah

11. Kinda in between DC and Baltimore.
    Silver Spring area if you know it, like right off 95

12. When your drunk off of it in it kinda interfiers with your high. I know that alcohol extracts THC but it's not like taking a shot and then taking a bong hit because the weed is infused with the alcohol. You will get more drunk than high if that makes sense. But it's your weed so if you really want to do it go for it.

13. cool i live in arlington like a 5 min. walk to the pentagon lol is there good bud up there

14. Nah not with only .2 ounces. I only used a 1oz bottle! Not getting drunk off that.

Oh yea I drive by there sometimes lol.
    The bud up here is kinda expensive, but I've got a few good dealers who will throw a few extra nugs in my sack :)

15. I made some thc truffles (chocolate chips melted in already melted cannabutter, then cooled to harden) to eat at work and no one was the wiser :D I've also tried cookies with keif in them but the taste was too strong for me.

16. I live with my parents.. making cannabutter is too risky + costs too much to be worth it imo.
    I would needa buy a whole oz of pot.
    Also I just like to experiment, so I'll probably end up doing all kinds of things :)
    What I wanna do is get en entire liter of some nice 151 proof stuff, then put like 1.5oz in there, boil it at 170F for 20 mins, then let it sit till 4/20.
    Take some shots with some friends :)

17. dude dont do it. its really a waste of time AND weed. I used Vodka and followed one of the popular tutorials to the T. it was shit.

I would recommend just blazing that shit up!

18. Deffo worth it, you have to smoke about twice as much as you usually do, but you get just as high and if you fry it right you cant tell it was ever soaked in alchohol, if you dry it too much though ofcourse like any dry mary jane its gunna be a bit harsher on your lungs, dont worry nothing to worry about just harsh like when you get to the very end of a joint, peace yall:cool: