making fun of people from boston

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Dec 5, 2007.

1. alright im very happy on the west coast, but now i need some boston specific or east coast style insults to have in my book. i know anything about the redsocks hits a nerve.

thanks

and shitloaf fucking show this and die

2. Yeah...seriously dont fuck with Bostons sports....or its accent.

3. lmao, red socks.. that cracked me up!

4. I liked how Boston freaked out over that Adult Swim marketing tactic. Holy shit there is a blinking light with wires hanging out of it! I seriously doubt that if Al Qaeda were to plant a bomb on a bridge it would have bright flashing lights.

5. I laughed my ass off when I saw the "unidentifiable image" on the news, I knew what it was they should have walked into any high school and asked.

to the OP why exactly do you need to know ways to insult the east coast?

6. Aye, yo lay off the east coast now...

As the BIG said himself..

"If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the East
    I live out there, so don't go there
    But that don't mean a ***** can't rest in the West
    See some nice breasts in the West
    Smoke some nice sess in the West, y'all *****z is a mess"

7. "...somethin about the west coast, that makes me thank the east..."

8. just talk about how the Patriots are cheaters and that their 3 superbowl rings are tainted.

that will get them going. i do it everyday on here.. and LOVE it.

9. hmmmmm didnt the where wires?

hahahaha yeah well i coverd the redsocks and the accent in the same thing so...

10. videotapped playcalls.. and alledegy wore wires.. no proof of the wires though.

11. hahahah what about it smells like boston out there:D

12. I think only you and Don Shula are still on that kick. Get over it.

Don't be hatin' 'cause your Cowboys are having their best season ever, yet nobody cares 'cause the Patriots are better. :p

13. But the Pats aren't all from boston, that's more insulting NE and not everyone in NE likes the Pats anyway.

Again, why is this even necessary?

14. hahahhahahahahaha idk

15. Bostons the shit. Sox are the shit. Pats fuckin suck.

And to Kingpins: I can honestly say as a die hard Skins fan that I'm pulling for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this year.. Anybody but the Pats, pleeeease.

16. east coast for life

17. as long as u stay there and dont come over here and try and run shit. then yeah, come visit and well show you around:smoke:

18. What's the point of this thread? To rip on something you're not a part of? :confused:

19. I take a wicked pissa on the pats

*not sure if I used wicked pissa correctly there...

20. That's kinda what it sounds like, a pretty pointless thread.