Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making firecrackers with waffles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Throwawaytom420, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hi guys, I'm new here so sorry if there specific rules I'm not following. Anyway, I made some firecrackers for the first time yesterday, and while I did get high, I don't think the experience was as potent as I wanted it to be. I was debating on how much to use since I've been smoking pretty much every day for a couple weeks now, and wasn't sure how high my tolerance was, so I settled on 1g since I read that's a lot for a firecracker. Anyway, I'm already trying to figure out how to make the experience better, so I was thinking what if instead of graham crackers you used a waffle. You could put the herb in the little wholes in the waffle and then slather a layer of Nutella or PB on top, then sprinkle some more herb, then slap another waffle on top. What do you guys think?

2. You really don't need to worry about the crackers or waffle if you want to do firecrackers, back when I did these I would decarb my bud, then grind it to a powder and mix it well in enough peanut butter for a sandwich, then put that in the oven in a metal dish covered at 220 for 20 minutes, let it cool a little then just smear it on whatever you want, bread, waffles, crackers, whatever. I always got way more stoned that way than by just wrapping it between a couple graham crackers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes
    Mix with just enough cooking oil to make mud with.
    Done.
    Eat it any way shape or form you please.

More elaborate processing will kick it up more but that base recipe works fine.

For the most bang per gram

5 grams decarbed hash-kief
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Fills 30 (0) sized capsules @ 100mg each. A really high dose that's to much by 4x for most people.
    1/4 cap is still a good ride for most.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2