Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making firecrackers with vaped weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Jan 30, 2012.

1. so i have a bag of vaped weed. it's all brown, not much green left at all but i can still see some glistening trichomes when i look in there. it's all been vaped pretty well, some of it though was just used for a short 5 min session then thrown in the bag though so there must be some thc left in there.

would it be worth making firecrackers with it or is there no point?

2. idk i would rather make brownies tbh.

3. put it in some organic peanut butter, the kind that separates out the oil that you have to mix well..... took some camping, used it after putting up the tent, it got dark and I giggled for hours.

4. Stoke them nugz a bit longer yet, now. As I always say, if you can see the 'chromes, you ain't done yet, bromes.

5. I have made AVB edibles twice. One sucked, one FUCKED us up.

The AVB firecrackers was a waste. I think I ate 4 grams and got a slight buzz. Same for my gf.

2-3 weeks ago I took the vaped bud (14 grams) and 4 grams of stems and put it in 3/4 cup oil. (cookie recipe called for 1/2 cup, so accounting for evap, 3/4 cup).

I divided the cookies into 10 big ass cookies. I gave one away, so we had 9 cookies - 3 each.

We took one, went to the bar, and decided - hey. Let's go home and eat the other cookie. So we all had another cookie after a couple of beers. Then I said, shit. Give me the other cookie. So we all ate our 3, even though the 2 were after our mild/moderate buzz and then the fun began:

After all 3 kicked in, plus 3-4 beers, I was giggly again for the first time in 2 years, I was STONED, and the edibles had pain relief and sleep inducing qualities. It made me want to go sleep and I have insomnia pretty bad.

Good shit when you eat 6g/person the proper way. Firecrackers would be a waste. Trust me.

Additionally, if you DO make te firecrackers, there's no need to decarboxylate, and for the record the AVB firecrackers tasted shitty and the cookies were very very tolerable.

6. cooking isn't an option. firecrackers are as far as i can go. live with parents and they wouldn't appreciate the cooking aromas.;)

7. shit i want to eat a firecracker now

8. The most high you'll get is a placebo high thinking you're high.

9. That sucks. It definitely smells.

I could smell it outside my house (had my doors open).

From the street it smelled like oily food. Then in the garage it smelled like bacon. Then inside the house it smelled like the burnt popcorn/skunky.

10. Go for it. More often than not, people will incompletely vape their bud. The worst thing that could happen is that you don't get high, but you were already that anyways so you will come out even.

I've smoked AVB in tough times, and it worked as much as I expected it to, so there's always that option.

11. I save my avb and roll joints with keif in em when I'm out it gets you wrecked