Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making firecrackers with AVB without cooking them?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Notorious13, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I am new to making edibles, I have eaten them before but never made them. I recently purchased a goboof alfa vape (fucking love it) and I have been using the medium setting on it which is 410 degrees Fahrenheit. I have saved up about a gram of my vaped weed and I was talking to my friend about making some firecrackers and he said since the weed has already been vaped I don't need to bake the firecrackers, just let them sit for a few hours. Is this true? And I am planning on putting .5g on each one, will this get me high? It's pretty dank, medical grade blue dream.

2. If you smoked it at 410 degrees there is very little THC left, what color is the vaped weed? And .5 of vaped bud in a fire cracker prolly won't get you high. That will also probably taste nasty... I would hate eating that. Just get a quarter of some bud and make some brownies or something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. bummer. Well thanks for the response!

4. I dunno... another way to look at it is that you've only got a gram of avb and it wouldnt hurt to try making firecrackers. then you'd know from experience

5. true. I'll just try it for the hell of it.

6. yeah man, people say you cant get high off raw weed so I decided to try it myself and i ate 3 grams raw and was stoned off my ass. couch locked for hours!

7. ABV has already been decarbed so you can just eat it raw in a firecracker, I would recommend between .5-1g.

I prefer to just save it and make a batch of brownies once I've got 7-14g