Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Firecrackers taste better

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chris617, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I plan on making some firecrackers either later on tonight or tomorow, ive made them before and they worked but i didnt really like the taste a whole lot. has anybody done anything to make their firecrackers taste better? I was thinking of maybe adding something to the outside of the crackers right before i eat them

2. Don't use graham crackers they taste like ass when baked, use saltine crackers. plus don't use peanut butter use nutella nutella works just as well as peanut butter don't listen to other people.

3. Coconut butter (or better, coconut oil) instead of peanut butter... why? The taste is
    better after so much baking, it has fewer solids, less moisture, a higher fat content
    and a much higher saturated fat content, than peanut butter.
    It also contains more medium-chain, rather than long-chain triglycerides, for much
    more rapid, and easier absorption. If using oil, rather than butter, add a little sugar if
    you like.

[​IMG]

(above; Peanut Butter, Cacao Bliss Butter, Coconut Butter, and Coconut Oil)

Use thin chocolate crackers or cookies, and use butter to grease your foil (or spread
    it on the outside of the cracker/cookies) before wrapping. This also tastes much
    better.

Feel free to add solids such as nuts, and cacao nibs.. these will not dilute or thin out
    your oil in a way that is counterproductive to the glandular breakdown, they only
    take up room. Avoid items that: melt, that are powdery, or contain much/any
    water. Adding lecithin, and other solid tasty oils (cocoa butter is used below) can be
    helpful.

[​IMG]

With a few simple changes, you can bake your quickie-edibles longer, they taste
    much better, and they can provide a more intense experience from much less
    material than the traditional 'firecracker'. :)

-"Kat Crackers"- Canna Quickie ~Fudge~ Cookie Sandwich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]