Making Firecrackers(3rd attempt) I will update.

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Sep 25, 2013.

1. #1 SoothingSynesthesia, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    So I am on the 3rd attempt/batch of firecrackers. The first time all I did was sleep the whole day, my second experience was pretty crazy with weird sensations....and now I hope to see if I can blast off on this batch. I used 8 ritz crackers(the small circular kind), I used 17g fat pb and even coated each pb spreaded cracker with vegetable oil. Then I took apart the bud(approx 1 grams worth) and spread it around on each cracker then put a cracker to another cracker to make 1 whole "sandwich". I have 4 sandwiches cooked at 320 degrees F for 24 minutes. After that I will consume them tomorrow morning. After about an hour I have a bowl ready to "kickstart" the process and see what happens then.

I hope this works and is worth it because I basically used the last of my stash for this lol....I have one last smoke after the edibles. 

I hope you didn't skimp on the amount of weed you used though, that was my mistake, I basically used an eighth to make a whole pan of brownies, and they were hella weak, not worth it at all. 

3. I hope so too. I used around a gram which I hear is a standard amount. I think with brownies you need a lot but with firecrackers 1g will suffice. Anyway I guess I am about to ingest and see what's up! 

4. Good luck my friend.

5. #5 SoothingSynesthesia, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Alright this post will be for updating on my experience. 

9:22 am: Ingesting all four firecrackers with a small side of milk. It's about 1 gram of bud being ingested. 

9:26 am: All four firecracker have been eaten. Now it's the waiting game. I should add that the taste wasn't too bad just tasted like burnt crackers, pb, and weed lol. 

10:00 am: Definitely starting to feel something and it's only 30 min in! I hope in another 30 minutes plus a bowl will keep me nice and stoned for a couple hours. Right now I feel how I do when I smoke a small bowl. Usually I question if I am high on edibles but right now I know something is working. 

10:30 am: Going to smoke a lil' bowl to help "kickstart" the edibles. That seemed to work last time.

10:42 am: Finished the bowl and hot damn I am BAKED....this was worth it I haven't been this high in a while everrrrrr. So mission success and time to beat GTA5! I'll update the situation after the day. Peace guys!

12:48 pm: I had to get off GTA5 after a few missions because I was way too high then I laid down then showered. Now here I am and I still feel really weird like wavey and just out of it so I am going to lay down and prolly listen to music and watch something.