Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making fire crackers for the first time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FatJayz, Mar 18, 2014.

I'd rather do a small amount of oil in one hole of a cupcake tray, then add 1-2 grams in that and cook it. Then use that oil for anything. But if you really want to do firecrackers a gram should be sufficient.  If you smoke a gram a sitting them you might want to try 1.5 grams (you did say you want to go for a ride right?)

yes I want to go for a ride lol one gram of dank will get me very high, that's usually what I smoke per sesh unless I only have a short time. I've never heard of the cupcake pan method. is there a tutorial for that or is it just that simple? lol

3. #4 Guest, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014

Firecrackers never really worked for me, and I don't like the taste… plus I like peanubutter. 

You just put the oil and decarb'd bud in one slot of a cupcake tray, cover it up really well, seal it with foil or something, and cook it how you would cook any other oil/butter recipe. Just an easy way to do a small batch. Then strain it and you have a clean product that would not taste as bad.

4. #5 FatJayz, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014

some people say they work, and some say they dont. I want to be sure that if i put my weed in an oven and bake it that whatever im trying to do is going to work lol it's not the last of my weed, but I don't want to waste any. I might try the cupcake method, I still have all day to think bout it :)

5. #6 Guest, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    Yep it is totally up to you, I've heard people get backed off fire crackers and people who didn't. On the same note I've made edibles where I had seasoned tokers falling asleep and waking up really medicated the next morning  :hippie: .

Attached Files: