Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making edibles without a constant heat and smell

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Hey There People of earth, and those who are so high that they are beyond.

I have a question for you all today.

I have people over, but still want to get high, with edibles to be more exact, It would be suspicious if there was a pot with green bits smelling up the kitchen. 

I have no Cannabutter, hash, keef, etc, I just have some plain (good)bud, Seeing as this is Canada, I'm freezing my ass off, and heard about weed infused chocolate milk, and would really want to try it.

Would the THC still be activated if I just put it in with some milk, cream and a touch of butter, microwaved it for a few minutes, then let it sit in my room? I can pour it into a thermos after I microwaved it, the most important thing is that it absolutely cannot smell. I can't stress this enough: NO SMELL!

Or do you have any other ways or recipes to make edibles quickly, with NO SMELL and without being in the kitchen too long...

Thank ya'll

2. Are you living with other people? I've never tried making hot chocolate so I don't know about that.

If you wanted to make canna butter, you could try making it in a crockpot for less smell. You could even plug it in your room if you're worried about it.

3. The best edible you could make in your situation IMO is Green Dragon

Take a handle of vodka and a quarter ounce of ground bud: mix the weed in the bottle and let it sit in a cold dark area for at least a month and shake it once a day. The result will be a 2 shot killer my friend, enjoy!

4. if you use a tightly sealed oven bag, there should be little or no smell.   
    I usually seal it up with aluminum foil and then put that into an oven bag that is sealed up tight.
    don't open the bag until it has cooled completly

You are going to waste a lot of good herb unless you re-think.

You do have to activate the herb....by decarboxylating it. And then you have to make it bio-available. Go to BadKatsCannapharm thread at the top of the list in the Edibles section here on the GC site or go to Bad Kitty's website. Her website might be a better bet for searching out milk recipes, there is a LOT of stuff on the GC thread... A LOT  :D

http://www.badkatscannapharm.com/