Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making e-cig THC juice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braves4590, Sep 10, 2010.

1. That's exactly what he's saying. With the e-cig, you don't inhale tar. When you smoke, you DO get tar.

2. Well I make it differently, and have friends that want more. It doesn't require boiling, which ruins the herb. I use a hot box digital vaporizer and a vacuum pump. I set the digital vaporizer to 250 degrees Fahrenheit making sure the digital thermostat on the hot box vaporizer is correct. To high and it will ignite the herb. after packing the herb in the glass portion of the whip on the vaporizer, a moderate packing. I keep the herb back from the heater tube about 1/2 to 3/4 inch to keep the herb from igniting. I run the vacuum pump for 5 minutes. I use the food grade Propylene Glycol, it is Kosher and 99.5% concentrated. I put a container in the freezer over night. Temperature travels from hot to cold, so does the potency of the herb. After the vacuum pump process put the cooked herb in a container and pour enough Glycol to almost cover the herb with the liquid. Cap the container and shake it vigorously, for a few minutes. Pour the mixture into a container with a coffee filter in the bottom. Making sure to prevent the herb from coming out to the filter squeeze the juice through the filter. The clear glycol will gain a color, this is the THC. I use the same liquid on the next vacuum pump process and every time you do this the more color and THC the juice gathers. I will do videos of the entire process soon and sell them on eBay. I use the sam process to make nicotine juice from pipe tobacco it works. By the way you can smoke the glycol saturated herb, it is just less potent and i use it as a filler with other herb, saves money.

3. Forgot to mention on the 250 degree vacuum pump system let me call it the BBB system. The eCig THC juice I create has no smell. I know I got a ticket the other day, and was smoking my THC juice in the car, the cop never knew. Don't believe me try it yourself, just like I said.

4. First off make sure all materials are sterile. Rubber gloves are handy to use as well

Take 4gr of your best (I like to add a kicker of dry concentrate)

Grind. The finer the better

Put in pyrex on top of a piece of parchment paper, you find it near the saran wrap at the store (important)
    seal well with aluminum foil.

Put in the oven at 190F for a half hour. Let it cool.

Take a mason jar. One with the 2 part metal lid. Add 22ml of PG and 10ml of VG to the Jar.

Add your herb and mix cover. Don't over tighten the lid.

Put into a pot of water that is simmering VERY low for 2-3 hours. Give it a good swirl every 15 min. Maintain water at 2 inches or so. 

It's done when you see some gold turning very slightly brown. Take off heat and let cool till you can handle it comfortably.

Take another mason jar with out the middle part of the lid tighten it down with some cheese cloth in there making a depression.

Place your mix into the depression and leave it for 45 min. Now take the lid off and give the cheese cloth a twist and squeeze the remaining liquid out into the jar.

At this point you can add a flavor if you wish.

Use a syringe to move liquid into bottles. This is your final product.

Place a few drops under the tongue or fill your vape mod

Enjoy

5. Maybe not boil. Maybe a crockpot on high for a few hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum