Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making CBD Oil ...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WindDancer, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Hello! I’m looking to make a CBD topical. I was wondering if I can simply mix commercial CBD oil (I live in Canada)with coconut oil? Prior we were using a store bought oil but it’s spendy. 60 bucks for about 4 or 5 oz. of “Voodoo Juice”. I can get 20% CBD oil and would hope that would make a couple of batches ....
    Any recipes or guidelines would be welcome ...

Jian

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You can certainly combine the CBD oil with your desired carrier. I have no clue as to how much of each to use. Someone should come along with directions. You can also ask this question in Another Tincture thread in the Edible section. They also discuss topicals in the thread. Good luck and good thinking.

3. I'm making my first batch with flower. I guess the problem would be getting the dose right and without CBD being lab tested, you don't really know how much you are getting in to the final salve. I know when it comes to medication such as dravet syndrome and Crohn's disease, the dose has to be really freaking high. So, I'm so curious whether or not the person I'm giving this salve to will get any relief. I already know the THC works on many of my friends. But this particular friend wanted CBD because it's for her 12 year old daughter.

• Like Like x 1