Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Cannaoil Tips/help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Salad Phone, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Do you have any tips on making cannaoil and have as little smell as possible? What to do, and how? Any tips and trick in general cooking the oil? Please help :)

2. yeah, i can offer some tips, take in mind that am relatively new to edibles and to cooking them, I've been experimenting with them for about 3 months now. I first cooked cannaoil in a saucepan and yes the place stunk up, Then i tried a mason jar inside a pot filled with boiling water and have found that this method cuts down on smell, as you can slightly lid it, and I find it easy to control the heat without overheating the oil. I like to pick up the jar and stir the oil, see it bubble up. You can also pour some vanilla extract in boiling water in the side stove and that masks the smell too. Or just cook your daily meal while decarbing, I havent decarbed for any less than 3 hours. GOOD RESULTS  :D

3. Thank you so much for reply! :D This helped alot